We write further to your telephone call of yesterday.
We confirm as follows.
1. We represented you as Duty Solicitor at Court
2. You refused to take our advice regarding plea and no plea was entered.
3. It was your case that you required a specialist mental health solicitor as you are on the autistic spectrum
4. On your behalf as you did not enter a plea, we asked for your case to be adjourned in order for you to self refer to the mental health team
5. Th case has been adjourned to WEDNESDAY 7th JANUARY 2014 at ABERYSTWYTH in order for you to bring along a mental health advocate
6. Your papers show that you made admissions when you were interviewed uner caution by the benefits agency. We shall immediately by first class post send you the papers as you yestaerday requested them
You have refused to give your telephone number so that we may discuss matters with you because you are autistic.
I don't want liable action against me so have removed the named Solictors
|Jamie Matthew Dearden|
|16 Dec (1 day ago)|
Should I have had to request them? No they should have been returned to me without having to ask. You didn't look at any of information provided. I wanted your responce in writing so I can forward it to relevant people. You didn't even have correct court date on original letter. According to yourself I was meant to be in court Sunday jan 4th? You were aware of my autism yet still made errors, causing me further distress. Is their an alloyed time per case as you barely gave me more then 5 minutes of your time. I have made a lot of material public over the past few days. My grandmother has also just died this morning. So from jan I will qualify for legal aid if I should need it. Perhaps then I will get more then a brief 5 min legal council through our revolving door lack of justice system
Also you haven't even spelt my name right